Ensure® Enlive® Creamy Rice Pudding
Ready in 45 minutes
Makes 2 Servings
- 2 bottles (16 fl oz) Ensure® Enlive® Vanilla
- ¼ cup Arborio rice (or short-grain white rice), uncooked
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Using a sieve, rinse the rice under cold water.
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook over low-medium heat, stirring frequently to ensure ingredients don’t stick to the bottom of the pan and to prevent a skin from forming on the top. Do not boil.
- Reduce heat to low for 20 to 30 minutes or until the pudding reaches a consistency slightly more liquid than you would like. Remove from heat and let cool uncovered; more liquid will absorb during this time.
Serving Size: 1 cup
4g DIETARY FIBER
Nutritional Facts & Ingredients
Amount Per Serving
Fat, g: 12
Sodium, mg: 240
Carbohydrate, g: 68
Dietary fiber, g: 4
Protein, g: 23