Ready in 5 hours
Makes 8 Servings
- 1 bottle (8 fl oz) Ensure® Original Vanilla
- 1 3 ½-oz package instant banana pudding
- ½ cup cold skim milk
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup water
- 16 ladyfingers
- ½ oz dark chocolate shavings
- 2 whole medium-size bananas, peeled and cut into thin slices
- Pour dry pudding mix into a bowl. Add Ensure® and milk. Whisk by hand for 2 minutes or until mixture is thick and smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer for 1 to 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add sour cream and beat for 30 seconds. Reduce speed to low, pour in pudding mixture, and mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and banana slices. (Reserve several slices of banana for garnish.)
- Combine orange juice and water in a small shallow bowl. Dip each ladyfinger in juice mixture and arrange 8 ladyfingers in the bottom of a 8-inch square baking pan. Spread with half of banana cream (about 2 cups).
- Repeat with remaining ladyfingers (dipped in juice) and banana cream. This dessert can also be assembled in individual glasses.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings, cover, and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- To serve, cut into 8 portions. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Serving Size: ⅛ of recipe
2g DIETARY FIBER
Amount Per Serving
Fat, g: 12
Sodium, mg: 400
Carbohydrate, g: 61
Dietary fiber, g: 2
Protein, g: 13