Broccoli Rice Casserole
Ready in 1 hour 15 minutes
Makes 4 Servings
- 2 bottles (16 fl oz) Ensure® Enlive® Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 1 10-oz package frozen, chopped broccoli, thawed
- 4 oz light process cheese, cubed
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup long-grain rice, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Sauté onion, celery, and broccoli for 5 minutes.
- Add cheese, Ensure®, and pepper. Stir until cheese melts.
- Add rice.
- Pour mixture into a 9-inch square casserole dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and cook for 15 minutes or until rice is cooked and mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1 cup
5g DIETARY FIBER
Amount Per Serving
Fat, g: 12
Sodium, mg: 610
Carbohydrate, g: 55
Dietary fiber, g: 5
Protein, g: 20