Butter Pecan Crème Brûlée
Ready in 3 hours
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 ½ cups (12 fl oz) Ensure® Original Butter Pecan
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Add Ensure® and vanilla to egg mixture. Use a rubber spatula to gently fold together.
- Divide mixture into 4 ramekins or custard cups. Place ramekins into an ovenproof pan.
- Pour water into the pan until water is halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Place pan in oven.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until crème brûlée “wiggles” slightly. Remove ramekins from water.
- Refrigerate until completely cold.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle about 1 tsp of sugar on top of each ramekin. Place under the oven broiler (or pass a kitchen torch over the surface) until sugar caramelizes and turns light brown.
Serving Size: 1 ramekin
0g DIETARY FIBER
Amount Per Serving
Fat, g: 4.5
Sodium, mg: 115
Carbohydrate, g: 19
Dietary fiber, g: 0
Protein, g: 7