COMPLETE Banana Cream Pie
Makes 10 servings
- 2 cups of vanilla Ensure COMPLETE (approximately 1 ½ bottles)
- 1 package of instant banana cream pudding
- 2 medium-sized bananas, sliced
- 8 oz container whipped topping
- 1 store-bought 9 oz graham cracker crust
- Combine 2 cups of vanilla Ensure COMPLETE with 1 package of instant banana pudding in a mixing bowl
- Beat until pudding mix is fully dissolved
- Line the graham cracker crust with one freshly sliced banana
- Pour pudding mixture over graham cracker crust and banana slices
- Top pudding mixture with another freshly sliced banana
- Top pie with whipped topping and vanilla wafers, slice and enjoy!
Note: Make sure to refrigerate the leftover ½ bottle of vanilla Ensure COMPLETE - enjoy as a snack within 24 hours of opening.
Serving Size: ⅒ of recipe