COMPLETE Lemon Cream Pie
Makes 10 servings
- 2 cups of vanilla Ensure COMPLETE(approximately 1 ½ bottles)
- 1 package of instant lemon pudding mix
- 9 oz store-bought graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz container whipped topping
- Combine 2 cups of vanilla Ensure COMPLETE with 1 package of instant lemon pudding in a mixing bowl
- Beat until pudding mix is fully dissolved.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker pie crust.
- Chill until the pie filling sets.
- Top pie with whipped topping, slice and enjoy!
Note: Make sure to refrigerate the leftover ½ bottle of vanilla Ensure COMPLETE - enjoy as a snack within 24 hours of opening.
Serving Size: ⅒ of recipe