COMPLETE Overnight Oats
Ready in 8 hours
Makes 2 servings
- ¾ cup raw, steel cut oats (for softer, less chewy texture, use old fashioned oats)
- 11 oz (one bottle) vanilla Ensure COMPLETE
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Dash of cinnamon and nutmeg (optional)
- ½ cup chopped apple
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight. Alternatively, you can divide the mixture at this point and place in 2 mason jars, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Once oats have rested at least 8 hours or overnight, remove from fridge and stir.
- If you have not already, divide into 2 servings.
- Top each with equal parts apple and serve.
Serving Size: ½ of recipe
9g DIETARY FIBER
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Fat, g: 8
Sodium, mg: 115
Carbohydrate, g: 76
Dietary fiber, g: 9
Protein, g: 23