Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Ready in 1 hour 30 minutes
Makes 12 servings
- 1 bottle (8 fl oz) Ensure® Original Vanilla
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups bananas (approximately 3 medium-size bananas), mashed
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, cream brown sugar and butter with a beater. Whisk in egg, mashed bananas, and Ensure®.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet mixture until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until top of bread turns brown and cracks along the top.
Serving Size: 1 slice
2g DIETARY FIBER
Amount Per Serving
Fat, g: 12
Sodium, mg: 170
Carbohydrate, g: 43
Dietary fiber, g: 2
Protein, g: 6