Pumpkin Spice Bread Pudding
Ready in 45 minutes
Makes 10 Servings
- 1 bottle (8 fl oz) Ensure® Original Vanilla
- 1 cup canned or homemade 100% pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ loaf (about 5 cups) challah (egg) bread, diced
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 1 Tbsp canola oil, for brushing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush a 11 X 7 X 2-inch rectangular baking dish with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs, brown sugar, and spices. Whisk in Ensure® and vanilla.
- Combine bread and raisins in the baking dish. Pour mixture over bread, mix to cover and let sit 15 minutes to let bread soften.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until mixture is set. Let cool slightly before serving.
Serving Size: ¾ cup
2g DIETARY FIBER
Amount Per Serving
Fat, g: 5
Sodium, mg: 200
Carbohydrate, g: 39
Dietary fiber, g: 2
Protein, g: 7