Vanilla-Maple Frozen Yogurt
Ready in 3 hours
Makes 3 cups
- 2 bottles (16 fl oz) Ensure® Plus, Vanilla
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- A pinch of salt
- In a medium to large bowl, mix Ensure®, yogurt, maple syrup, and salt.
- If you have an ice cream maker, pour mixture into ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s directions.
- Alternatively, to make frozen yogurt without an ice cream maker, pour mixture into a wide shallow container and freeze, uncovered.
- As mixture starts to freeze near the edges (after approximately 1 hour), remove container from the freezer and stir vigorously with a spatula to break up any frozen sections. If you have one, use a hand-held mixer or stick blender to do this. Return to freezer.
- Repeat this process every 30-45 minutes until mixture is frozen and has reached a consistency of your liking. This should take approximately 3 hours.
- Once evenly frozen, store in an airtight container with a lid.
Serving Size: ½ cup
0g DIETARY FIBER
Amount Per Serving
Fat, g: 4
Sodium, mg: 135
Carbohydrate, g: 30
Dietary fiber, g: 0
Protein, g: 8